Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I am doing well on eating and I walked 1.5 miles today.
I also started stair climbing (frugal-using my own stairs LOL) and did 5 reps of those with another 5 planned before bed time. I would like to be able to do 10 at a time, but can't yet. Slowly building that way though.

How is everyone else doing today??

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Sounds like you are doing awesome halo! :)

Since it was shopping day today, I've only had two meals compared to my normal 4 by this time.

Breakfast was some cereal...and fruit? I know it was 2 bowls though.
Then dinner for me was a couple veggie sausages, little pizza's, fuji apple and a few peices of kellogs rice krispy treats cereal.

I need to get in more water though!
My exercise for today has been pushing around a HUGE heavy shopping cart. It wasn't so heavy for what i had in it, but they make these HUUUUGE monster sized shopping carts! It's crazy!

I also just finished 43 min. of Yoga (the MTV one)

I feel good, but I do feel like I still need some more exercise before bed. I am in the mood to dance, and do a little bit of upperbody work.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I didn't get any excersise in today other than raking the lawn. I took the day off actually from walking or biking.

Second day on a vegetarian diet.

Tomorrow will get back to the excersise.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I skipped lunch today, and I was starving! I devoured a fried chicken leg, and then made a HUGE salad w/ everything but the kitchen sink :) .

Breakfast: 7 points
Coffee
2 slices of whole wheat toast w/ 1 tbs. spread
4 oz. unsweetened applesauce
Milk

Dinner: 14 points
1 fried chicken leg
Salad, w/ about 3 cups veggies, kidney beans, cottage cheese (lowfat), ham, bacon bits, and ranch dressing

Snacks: 4 points
Mint skinny cow
6 snack crackers

My total points for the day is 25
My range is 22-27

For exercise I did Kathy Smith's Ultimate Fat Burning Workout (60 minutes). This tape is an oldy but a goody. I love the stretching part at the end, that's the one thing I don't like about WATP, practically no stretching.

Drank about 10 glasses of water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts