Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did everyone do over the weekend?? I did pretty good.
I walked everyday and ate correctly!! YAY!! Started adding stair climbing to my routine yesterday and did it twice. I am getting there., slowly but surely.
Had to go on a major shopping trip today, so that was good excercise!! ROFL
But will walk this afternoon while waiting for dd to get done softball practice too
Have a great day!!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Gained 2.4lbs:mad: ....oh well...keep going!:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I stayed the same, but I'm starting to really feel good. Today I'll do my excersise bike, going to up it to 5.3 miles and then I'll walk tonight if it doesn't rain.

I'm on day 3 of a vegetarian diet and feeling great.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I've been doing lots of house cleaning today...and dancing with ayla to hip hop music ...ok techinially she's off on her own spinning in circles :D

I plan on doing my Firm Cardio Sculpt workout today. If I can't do that much, I'll at least try to do the upperbody workout.

Breakfast was oatmeal, fruit, quaker toastable, and water.
Snacked on some bagel
Lunch was: salad, half a turkey sandwhich with lettuce/mustard on wheat, and half a bagel with ICBINB and strawberry jam. ANd more water! :)
For Dinner I plan on making little pizza's...salad and have some fudge pops...and sorbet

I'll try to keep the rest of my snacking small and healthy.

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Today Iwent to the gym did a 45 min run on the tread mill them worked my chest and arms with free weights
I know I will be payng dearly tom

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm always a day late posting these, cause I'm never sure what I'm going to be during throughout the day. Monday was good, it was beautiful here, sunny skies and highs in the 70's. I walked outside 2 miles and did about 30 minutes of push mowing on a hill, (hey that counts doesn't it? ;)

Breakfast: 7 points
Coffee
Honey nut shredded wheat
1/2 banana
Milk

Lunch: 8 points
PB & banana sandwich
Milk

Dinner: 8 points
1/2 pork tenderloin chop
Baked potato w/ 1 tbs spread
Salad w/ 1 tbs. ranch