Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
How are you all doing today>???? Are you making contingency plans for the Holiday weekend (Memorial Day for US)?? Do you have lots of cookouts to attend?? Do you think youy will be able to get through them without a major eating fest??

I am doing pretty well today. No smoking-day 9-going fine. Eating has been not too bad, had a dish of cheese snack crackers, that I certainly shouldn't have!! But life goes on!!

Need to get more water in-have not done well with that today.

Excercise:
Got glider& video done and 1 walk-Am about to go again. Will do 2 watp tapes and hopefully glider one more time!!

Next...

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I did 9 miles biking today. I'll be glad when my new one is here next Friday. The noise on this one is pretty bad.

I also have an appointment for my foot the first week in June.

Otherwise, today is 2 months on the vegetarian diet and I'm loving it. Water is another story still, but I know it will come.

Next...

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I've been doing well on my WW program. It will be two weeks tomorrow! :) I'm drinking lots of water! At least 2 liters a day! But I love water, so it's easy for me.;)

I've been walking about 30 minutes a day. I hope tomorrow the scale will have good results for me!:D

CJ! You are good! Eating vegetarian for 2 months! I eat vegetarian sometimes, too.

Next...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Woke up today and started it with water and my workout
Did almost one hour total:
Pilates for Abs
PIlates for Lower Body
Plus I warmed up doing jumprope/jumping jacks for 3 minutes

Breakfast: 2 rye crackers w/ P.B and Applesauce
3/4 cup of sliced peaches

Lunch: Salad, Grilled skinless chicken breast, craisins

Planned>>>>
Snack: whole wheat bread w/ leftover chicken from lunch
baby carrots, juice

Dinner: Little pizza's? Or baked potato and chili beans with peas?

Snack: hot chocolate (probably will chill it since it's so hot)

I plan on doing some walking once it get's cooler, I might even jump in the pool and do some laps.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Friday already? :)

I had limited time at the gym today, so I focused on the ellip machine and completed 2.23 miles in 26 minutes. Just over 6mph. Had a filling breakfast, then spent about 3 hours walking with my girls at the zoo. We had a nice lunch at a soup and salad place, and now I think I'm done eating for the day, except for water. Hottest day of the year so far - almost 90*.

Oh! I also remembered to take my vitamins. :)

My sister in law and her husband will be spending the weekend with us, and we'll probably BBQ, but I don't think it will be a problem as long as I can stay away from the chips. :) I really want to find some tips for bbq'ing veggies. Eating lowfat is pushing me towards vegetarianism, although I don't have the desire to go all the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts