Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did SO much better with my eating today, in fact I ate a LOT less than normal, most likely because I ate so much yesterday :D

Brunch: about 8oz. of low fat Cottage Cheese, with some honey and diced cantalope on top (well I sort of swirled it together, it was really good!)

Dinner: 1 slice Honey Wheat Berry Bread with some margarine spread. 1 Bowl of Bran Flakes with milk and a small sprinkle of Craisins.

Exercise: 55 min. jog/walk. followed by stretching. I did more walking than jogging today since my quad muscles are so tight now it almost hurts to run :eek:
I plan on doing yoga tonight to stretch myself all out :) That should be another 40 minutes.

After workout meal: Water! :D And sliced celery and bell pepper with fat free French dressing for dip.
1 Egg Patty
(it's 2 egg whites mixed with chopped bean sprouts, celery, and onion) Fried with no oil and topped with salsa.

I am actually feeling full and I only took one bite of my egg patty so far! I guess I'll do some things around the house and eat it when I get hungry...

How are you all doing? I keep reading lots of great stuff you all are getting into! Keep up the good work girls!! :)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Im back on a roll here!!! :curtain:

This morning I had a cup of coffee

Lunch I had scrambled eggs and turkey kielbasa

Snack I had some Leo's sliced ham and a piece of string cheese

Dinner I had a gropund beef patty, small amount of green beans, couple of tomato slices and some of the very good and very LEGAL artichoke dip with celery to use as a dipper!!!

1 diet pepsi

sad note: its hard to down the water again...:(

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yum Robin, I LOVE artichoke dip!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts