Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I walked a mile. Need to increase it. I am on Atkins too, so I have to watch what I eat. It has been hard without no cokes.:( But I am hanging in there. I just keep drinking lots of ice water.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Good for you Michelle! I am planning on taking a walk after dinner when it cools down! Summer has finally hit us here. :cool:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I did .6 miles to get the mail but I'm really paying for it. I need to find another excersise that doesn't aggravate my foot anymore. Even the biking seems to be making it worse right now.

Eating as been going well though and my clothes are really starting to get loose. Even dh has noticed and is now asking how much I've lost!!

Next...

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Day three, I will be glad when I lose count tho~

I am getting lots of excercise. My new classes are so far apart. Also there is no elevator in the new buildings that I am in, too old I guess. Nevertheless, I am pooped out. I ate my protein for the afternoon and tried to increase the water intake which wasnt too hard since it is finally sunny and warm.

For dinner I am having chicken and cabbage, both spicy the way I like it along with a little cottage cheese, and yes, more water...

How about you?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I am counting calories starting today. I'm noticing some clothes are fitting tighter now :( Actually only my rear end seems to be the thing getting bigger, and I really think it's because I haven't been consistant with my Firm workouts! So today I got back into that and will try to do the Firm more often.

Breakfast: 1 fudgiscle ~ 50 calories give or take

Exercise 58 min. Firm Cardio Sculpt

Breakfast# 2: 1/2 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt, with a sprinkle of 4 grain whole oats, 5 baby carrots ~165 calories total there

Lunch: 1 slice honey wheat berry bread with just romaine lettuce on it ~ 105 calories

Exercise: About 15 min. swimming laps in the pool plus I got a tan through that sunscreen even!

Dinner: 3/4 cup cooked whole wheat spaggetti, 1/4 cup marinara sauce, 5 baby carrots, and salad (the salad was: Bell Peppers, romaine, fresh spinach, sprinkled with 4 grain oats, mandarin oranges, and a tiny drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice) ~~About 400 calories total there

So so far I've had about 710 calories.
I only want to have about 530 more.

That means I can have a bowl of bran flakes later tonight, and I think I will also have some watermellon with vanilla yogurt swirled with honey for dessert. I can munch on carrots and celery and fat free dip for almost no calories too! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts