Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did 30 minutes of lower body pilates.
I plan on jogging tonight when the sun starts setting. I plan on doing at least 4 miles. If for some reason I don't do that, I will just do another set of Pilates or do some yoga.

Breakfast: Bowl of Bran flakes with milk/water ~150
Snack: Baby Carrots ~ 20

Lunch: Bowl of Salad (spinach, romaine,mandarin oranges, bell pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and a bit of pepper)
Grilled bar b que chicken breast (I had 1/4 a breast)
Approx. 140 calories total

Snack: 1/4 of that chicken breast ~ 50 calories

Snack: Small sandwhiches. One was 1/2 slice of honey wheat bread, mustard, 1/4 chicken breast and a few peices of fresh spinach. The other was a half slice of the same bread with about a teaspoon and a half of all natural peanut butter. Approx. 200 calories for both.

I'm hoping this holds me over until Carl gets home.
560 calories eaten total so far..(give or take)
I will give myself 740 more calories.

I don't know why but it's easier to eat less in the beginning of the day and so much easier to let myself go at night, even while I am counting calories :bang:

I'm not sure what dinner and after dinner snack will be...
Most likely a spinach salad and yogurt with watermellon, and maybe soup and a grilled cheese sandwhich...

I've been drinking tons of water today

How's your day coming along?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Morning~ 2 eggs, turkey bacon, and 1/2 small tomato

Lunch~ egg salad and some chinese jerkey my friend made

Dinner~ don't know yet

drank more water today

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm doing ok. I'm eating right, but not exercising much...the heat is too much for me. Ok, I do move in the house...climbing up the stairs, going down the stairs in the basement for laundry, coming back up, etc...Going to the store, walking in the store...etc...so I guess I did do *some* exercise* ;) but no walking 30 minutes like I used to a few days ago...

Drank lots of water, though!:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I didn't get any excersise in today, well I guess I probably did. I walked .6 miles to the post office and then I've been decluttering like made, carrying out stuff to the garbage pile, up and down the stairs, yup I did get some excersise in.

Eating as been going really well, in fact I just might make my goal for Monday morning.

Next...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts