Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a perfect day exercise/food wise!! If only I can do this over and over and over again! :D

Exercise for today:
10 min. walk with ayla in stroller
10-15 min. swimming in pool with ayla
10-20 min. walk with ayla again
8 min. weight routine
6 Mile jog (I did the first three miles completely without walking!)

Food for today:
Breakfast: Omellete
3 egg whites, small peice of monteray jack (reduced fat as well), fresh spinach and topped with cilantro salsa
(100 calories)

Mid morning meal: 2 slices honey wheat berry bread 2 slices american cheese 340 calories

Noonish meal: Cup of Bran/granola with milk, Peice of Watermellon

Dinner: Spinach salad, with romaine, bell pepper, sliced carrots and celery, mandarin oranges and topped with cilantro salsa. It was DELICIOUS! :) (50 calories?)
1/2 a grilled chicken breast, marinaded in a citrus sauce. (140 calories?)

Snack: 1/2 a toastable - 50 calories

Late night meal- Dry cereal (mostly multi grain sqaures but had some corn pops too) Also had a bite of a toastable ~About 250 calories there.

Added up I think it came close to 1250 or 1300 calories which is right where I wanted to be!!

I did awesome with water too!

My jog felt SOOOO good! I was totally 'in the mode' or whatever you would call it. I had my bangs pinned back, comfortable outfit and I was just keeping pace perfectly, it just felt so nice! I think pinning my bangs back REALLY helped me a lot, usually I keep pushing it back, pushing it back etc...
And ahhh thank goodness for those sprinklers on the side of the road ;)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Heather, you inspire me. I wish I could do half of what you do.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww thanks Michelle :) Someday though, you'll find yourself running miles ...slowly but surely is all it takes :)

I hate to admit it but around midnight I had a fight with dh and had a huge peice of my low fat carrot cake.....but when I went to bed after that(and after making up too!) my stomach was still growling and I felt hungry, so hopefully that means it didn't do much damage.

I did however throw the rest of that cake away so it wouldn't be a temptation anymore :D (it was only about two slices left)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts