Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did 7 miles again on my bike and walked 1.44 miles just now for a total of 2 miles today (I also walked to the post office this morning).

I'm doing really well on my vegetarian diet and feeling better each day. I'm not as tired as the first couple of days and I have no pain in my legs at night.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I did my walking this evening and even jogged a little bit on each time around the track. Feeling better everyday!!

I have set a goal to be able to jog 1/4 the way around the track by May 1st.

My dd is here watching me post this and she is laughing at me that I can't even jog around the track and that my goal is to "only" jog 1/4 of the way. I told her that it took 16 years to get in this condition and you can't expect results in only a week!! LOL

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I FINALLY GOT A SCALE TONIGHT!!;) I'VE LOST 2 LBS.!!!!:D YIPPEE!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
WooHoo Misty!!! WTG!!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
thank you!!:D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
well i got a great 30-40 min. workout(weights/toning/jumproping/marching in place) this morning but have not been doing so good with my eating. I told myself no eating after 6pm but that went out the window by 7pm
I dunno I guess I'm just an eating machine :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm still spring cleaning and today I had to mow, besides that I did the Absculpt and Kathy Smith Fat Buring workout.

Today was not a good day nutrition wise. It was one of those days where I couldn't decide what it was I wanted to eat, and ending up eating a lot of empty calories.

Breakfast: 11 points
Coffee
Honey Bun (oops!)
Milk

No lunch

Snack: 5 points
Peeps
Baked Tostitos

Dinner: 13 points
Salmon cakes, 2 medium size
Pasta w/ parmesan cheese, 1 cup
Peas, 1/2 cup