Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be doing 8 miles on the bike, although yesterday I did an extra 2 miles while watching Oprah.

I also did my 1.2 miles of walking last night with 2 of the kids.

My eating is going very well, in fact I feel great. Water is another story!!

Hows everyone doing?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Had my weigh-in today, lost another pound for a total of 20 pounds gone! I'm almost halfway there! I've also moved into a new points range. (With Weight Watcher's, as you lose weight you will eventually move into a smaller points range. My new one is 20 - 25 points a day). This is the range I'll stay in till I get to my goal, and then I get to start adding points back, about 2 at a time, till I find my maintenance range. I'm hoping for about 30 points a day to maintain.

Breakfast: 4 points
Coffee
Snack size McD's fruit and yogurt parfait

Lunch: 6 points
Lean Cuisine Macaroni and cheese entree

Dinner: 11 points
Baked BBQ chicken breast
"Wilted baby spinach with shredded carrots, and garlic (So good!!)
Baked potato w/ 1 tbs. spread and lite sour cream

Snack: 3 points
1/2 cup coconut cream pudding

My total points for the day is 24
My range is 20-25

I drank all of my water and did the WATP2 tape.

Homestead Mama, just wanted to say that you are doing great!! I really need to try and up my exercise some more.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi everyone!!!!!

I am doing good today-Walked this morning and this afternoon for a total of 3.75 miles

Will do WATP tape this evening.

Got all the water down and eating is going great so far, but evening are the hardest by far!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Did my Cardio Scupt Firm workout this morning :) I'm so glad to start those up again. I stopped them for a couple weeks, but I think it's good for me to switch my workouts around now and then.

Breakfast: 4 slices turkey bacon,
Green Salad and 4 strawberries (it was actually more like Brunch)

Lunch: (mid afternoonish): small salad, 2 slices whole wheat bread with PB and Applesauce

Snack: 1/2 a gogurt stick

I just slurped down another glass of water, so that has to be my fourth one today.

I am hoping I won't mess up tonight with my eating :eek:

Everyone is doing great! I love reading all your posts it really gives me the motivation I need to stick to my plans :)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I did my WATP tape 2 times!!! WOOHOO!! I also did some of the Tuesday challenge excercises on the other thread (but not very many :()

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
way to go halo!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts