Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan on doing my bike during lunch hour. I don't want to watch Oprah today, so I'll put a video in and do it then.

Tonight, I would like to up my walking to 1.4 miles. That extra 1/10 of a mile is hard work though so will see. If I don't get it done tonight, my goal is to be walking 1.4 miles by the end of the week.

Next...

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:wave:
Did my walk this morning and am going again shortly. I am walking 4 miles a day at least now:clap: And I am doing the watp tapes twice a day, so things are going good for the moment. Have to take ds to soccer tonight and I will walk another 1.5 miles there.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm feeling pretty sick today, but I'm going to try to get at least a 15 min. workout. Cardio warmup and then lifting weights.

I'm drinking lots of orange juice, had some chili beans, oatmeal and some fruit. For some reason when I drink water it makes me feel worse.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Oh Man!! I think I way over did it today. I am so tired, sore and cranky and my feet hurt and am just so sad. I walked and walked and walked today.
There is no way I can do watp tapes like I posted. I just can't. I am exhausted :(

Thanks for letting my whine!!;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts