Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!!! How are you today?? Staying with your eating plan?? How about exercise?? Did you get some today??

I walked this morning for 1.8 miles and have done the 1 mile watp tape.
But have drank no water am still drinking coffee-grrrr Bad bad girl!!

Plan on doing another walk this afternoon/evening and another watp tape-hopefully the 3 mile one.

off to drink that water!! LOL

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Well I had to walk uptown twice this morning and that makes a total of 1.4 miles. I just finished 9 miles on my bike. I'll do my 1.98 mile walk tonight if it doesn't rain. If it rains, I'll hop on my bike and do more miles on it.

Eating is going well. Today I drank more water than I've been drinking so hopefully thats coming. Don't know why I can't seem to drink enough water.

Next...

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Wow what a walk. We walked 1.98 miles. Ds wanted to reverse the walk so we did. Little did I realize most of the walk was uphill and we were walking facing the wind. Boy did I get a workout. It does feel good though.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great Job!!! I am sooo proud of you!!!

Well my evening walk was interesting...usually I walk with my dm and her dog, but she was working tonight so I took the dog and went with my ds. A very little ways into the walk, the poor baby started limping for no apparent reason. I looked at her paw to see if maybe there was a rock or something irritating her and saw nothing.

So we took a few more steps and I decided it was not getting better so we turned around and brought her back home. When we got here that poor little thing had some how cut the pad of her paw. I have no idea how it happened, poor baby :( I washed it out and got out a magnifying glass too see if it had something in there, but did not see anything, and she had had enough of me messing with her paw!!
It does not look deep and she seems better now, thank goodness.

So that was my excitement for the evening walk.

I went back out a little while later and did the whole walk for a little over 2 miles and will do a watp tape in a bit.

Just drank my water-2 qts back to back, so I will wait a bit before doing that tape!! LOL

I think my body is adjusting to increased water intake, though because I couldn't get 2 feet from the bathroom when I first started, but now it's not like that at all. :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Good job ladies!!!

I fell off the wagon with food today. I am not overdoing doing it thank goodness, just not making the best of choices ;)

Exercise wise, I've done some fanny toning on my fanny firmer, and did some aerobics type dancing for at least 10 minutes. Then I did some yoga/pilates.

I plan on doing on of my Firm workout tapes tonight.

Lately I noticed my waist is getting thicker and my jeans getting tighter. With the free time I have now, I really ought to take advantage and work my booty off! ;) I guess I sort of slacked off after all this rain kept hitting us, so I haven't been motivated to stay in shape for my bikini :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts