Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning girls! Let's rise and shine and get our blood flowing and that oxygen pumping in our veins!!! :) :)

I got up early today for some reason. A few minutes before 7am. I was JUST about to roll back to sleep when I realized~~~ I could do the Lifetime TV Denise Austin workouts!!!

It felt great I tell you :)

The first 30 min. segment was some yoga/cardio and then working on abs
The second 30min. segment was, shoot I already forgot some of it! I think it was a warmup, then body sclupting while still moving the body...then it was more ab work.
I was really sweating good by the time it was over.
Total workout time was 55 minutes actually since 5 min. was a video makeover.

I just had breakfast: 1 small orange, 1 bowl of cereal (two kinds: basic 4 and some frosted shredded wheat, milk/water and a few slices of canned peaches) I feel VERY satisfied and I have a few bites left that I just cannot finsh since I'm full. Normally I finish my cereal no matter what but I will toss this out! (would save it if it weren't going to get so soggy)

I plan on making some chicken, red potato's, salad, brown rice and other veggies throughout the day. Of course that's what I say on other days and end up being lazy and just having cereal :eek: But I WILL do it today! I will i will....

I also plan on fitting in a walk with ayla and perhaps 20 minutes of pilates.

Now it's your turn to share your triumphs and plans for the day :)
What was the healthiest food choice you made? What was the one that made you wish you hadn't chose it? What did you do for exercise? Even if it wasn't intentional 'exercise', even going grocery shopping counts! :) Pushing around those heavy carts is a good workout!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'll be biking later today and walked to the post office which is .6 miles. I'm hoping I can do 9 miles on the bike, will probably have to do it again in 2 segments.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I went to the gym this morning and did 10 min warm up on the bike, 15 minutes on the treadmill, and 15 minutes on the ellip. Will probably do WATP 1 mile after supper with my girls. I'm doing a lot of baking today, but trying to stay out of most of it. :)

B: cereal, apple
L: baked spaghetti, pumpkin muffin
Sn: nonfat yogurt
S:

Water: 6 cups so far

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got in another workout, a 20 min. walk today pushing ayla in her stroller...and I'm also baking too cinnamon! :) I really have to hold off :eek: I usually eat half the batch by the end of the day :eek:

I put my lunch on a plate and could not even eat half of it! I saved some for my snack later :)
It was: whole wheat bread with egg/lettuce/light mayo, raw broccoli with fat free dip and a mango.

I've snacked on yogurt and 1/2 a muffin as well.

shoot, i just realized i haven't gotten enough water in today!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts