Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be doing 9 miles on the bike in a few minutes. Eating is going well but drinking is something else. Next time I'm in the city, I'm going to purchase a case of bottled water. Maybe that might help. I just hate the smell of chlorine in our drinking water!!!

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Oh CJ-I wish I could share my water with you!! I have the best water in my county!! mmmmm so clean and fresh tasting!!

Eating has already gone "bad" today!!

I have done my first outside walk for 2.5 miles. I have done watp for Abs-2 mile and just finished the glider w/ video-whew- nap time!! LOL

Have got 1 qt of water in - am working on the second one

next...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
cj, would a filter like a brita pitcher take out that chlorine smell? I know it makes our water taste a lot better, but ours didn't smell weird before, or else I would suggest that for sure :D

I just did 44 minutes of Yoga. Man I feel better!
I could really use more exercise though, I really slacked on it this week. If Ayla doesn't wake up from her nap, I'm going to pop in my Pilates for ab workout (about 28 min.)

Breakfast was: frosted mini wheats w/ craisins and half a banana, milk and water

Snack: 1/4 an apple, 1 strawberry, 1/4 of a boca chik n patty

Lunch: Rice and peanut butter, celery, one fudgiscle pop (no sugar added)

I've had at least 4 or 5 glasses of water so far.

I'm going to have vanilla yogurt and honeydew for my next snack, and for dinner, I think I'll boil eggs to eat the whites, and some mixed veggies (squash, carrots and whatever else is in the fridge)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Just got back from another 2 mile walk. So for today I have:
2 outside walks (at least 2 mile min.)
2 watp w/abs 2 mile tape
glider w/video workout
3 mile watp express

whew!! :D
I have drank all my water and ate eveything in sight!! :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts