Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The beginning of a new month is here! :)

I jogged for about 15 minutes, and walked with ayla for about 15 minutes. I plan on doing at least 15 minutes of an ab workout before bed.

For some reason my stomach isn't as flat as it usually is when I workout like I have been. I thought I was bloating at first, but it's been longer than normal, so now I'm wondering if I might be pregnant? it seems like forever till I'm supposed to get my period till I can find out for sure :eek:

Breakfast: 2 bowls of wheat chex cereal (270 cals) 1 bite applsauce 1 bite pancake (20)

Mid morning meal: 1 pancake w/ syrup applesauce, also had spinach with ranch and two bites of chicken (280)

Lunch: Baby Carrots, Ranch dressing, 1 cup refried beans topped with salsa , 1/2 a popsicle (415)

Dinner: 1 1/2 ears of Corn on the cob, smallish slab of watermellon (180?)

Late night meal: 1/2 an ear of corn on the cob, baby carrots with ranch, 2 servings jello , 2 bites of superpretzl, 5 peices dry cereal (280)

Total calories consume to the best of my knowledge :D 1435

I am dissapointed that I didn't do my planned workout, but I did have fun doing my short jog. I MUST do my ab workout though, I'm soooo way behind on doing one.

How did your first day of July go?

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
You are doing great Heather. Hmm, pregnancy?? I hope we are the first to know.....:D :D :D

I did great with my eating and water. I did a little workout routine. Didn't get to do as much as I had hoped for. BIL gave DS#1 an inclined sit up bench yesterday. I think I may be the one using it.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts