Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a walking partner right now and today we walked twice. The first time 1.2 miles and tonight 1.2 miles.

Eating is going well.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
well because of my stomach ailments, eating is not the pleasure it once was :( Im frowning, but I guess that is good huh? Anyway, I ate nectarines, i hot dog no dressing, bread or bun a glass of milk and a couple cups of coffee.

Dinner is chicken dont know what else.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Well today I walked a ton in the mall in flip flops and now my legs are killing me! I also went to the grocery store twice..

In the morning I did about 30 minutes total of cardio and weights both upper and lower body. Maybe it was 40 minutes?

I would LOVE to do another workout tonight with Carl. Heck maybe we can actually go to the pool when it gets dark! That'd be fun :)

My food today was:

Breakfast: water/couple pretzls
Breakfast #2: bowl of bran flakes and blueberries (i think? lol!)

Lunch: almost a whole hamburger with little mayo, tomato, lettuce, onion & about 5 chips with salsa

Dinner: The rest of my hamburger from lunch plus about half of ayla's leftover hamburger (same toppings only no mayo on her half), few bites of potato salad..
Now I am munching on a refreshing slice of watermellon, some bing cherries and had a couple bites of a disgusting peach before I threw that away :( I will stick to canned ones from now on!

I forsee eating a bowl of bran flakes and blueberries after my evening workout ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts