Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I walked 2.4 miles and will walk the same amount again tonight, weather permitting.

Eating is going well considering.....I could probably eat a fridge right now, but I'm not giving up on my new lifestyle!!

How is everyone else doing?

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Hang in there CJ--you've come so far :)

I'm back on Atkins this week after blowing it over vacation. It's so hard to eat low carb at restaurants--everything is low fat but no low carb.

Anyway....I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things really soon.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I have been doing pretty good. I did a 2 mile WATP tape today and did some walking yesterday as well. I think every little bit helps.

As far as eating goes, I have really been drinking lots and lots of water because we have been out in the heat and I always feel like I am dehydrating. I have been doing really good with my food intake as well.:D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Yesterday I did about 8 minutes of crunches and that was it for exercise. I did well with eating, but dinner was unhealthy although I did not overeat so that was good :)

Today I ran/walked about 4 miles. Then I lifted weights for at least 20-30 minutes.
Eating went well, probably didn't eat enough during the day but I was sooo busy, family came sooner than expected and since they already ate I felt like it'd be rude to eat in front of them...oh well..

So my main food today was whole wheat spaggetti, boiled veggies, few bites of hamburger, dry cereal, popsicles and 1 1/2 slices wheat bread. Breakfast was probably a bowl of cereal.

·
Registered
601 Posts
WELL LAST NIGHT I DID WORK IN THE YARD FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS GETTING LOTS OF EXERCISE (I trimmed weeds and bushes off the fence line, cleaned out some beds, etc) Will be doing more this evening too.

I had animal crackers for breakfast this morning

Lunch: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
Green apple

Lots of water today as well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts