Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang! how's everything going for ya? :)

Today I had for breakfast, a beglian waffle with sryup, blackberries, and cool whip. Also 2 scrambled eggs and water.
Oh wait, and in the very early morning I finished off the bing cherries. Had about a dozen of those.

Lunch was a lemon ice pop. It was just too hot to eat anything more!

Dinner was about a 3 1/2 inch across (both ways)2 inch deep, portion of an enchilada casserole. About 1/2 a cup of refried beans. The casserole included onions, lettuce and green chili's so I got some veggies from that.

I plan on having some spinach or peas before bed.

Exercise today:
About 10 laps at the pool, maybe 15? It's a fairly short pool too though :eek:
Then I did my Body Sculpt Firm workout. It was about 45 minutes long, and BOY did my arms feel nice and tight after it was done! :)

I'm all out of my fresh produce, aside from some oranges...so I need to make a trip to the market sometime soon :)

I think I could have done better with the water, I did have at LEAST 5 glasses so far. I'll have to keep chugging it tonight :)

So,whose next to check in with their day? :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just remembered I also did about 8 minutes of jumproping too! And I did some sets where I spun the jumprope twice on one jump so that REALLY got my heartrate up.

I ended up having as my late night snack:
Small gerber fruit babyfood with bit of coolwhip, peas, few sips of soda, water, watermelon (forgot I had that in the fridge!) and a lemon ice bar.

·
Registered
601 Posts
well yesterday I had
Fruit and animal cookies for breakfast
Snack was a green apple
Lunch was 1/2 peanut butter sandwich
Glass of grapefruit juice
Plenty of water to drink

Did yard work for exercise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts