Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished 8 miles on the bike, walked .6 to the post office and did some heavy digging in the flowerbeds this morning.

Eating is going well and drinking water is improving.

How did everyone do today?

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Not very good here! :(

I tried to do my WATP tape this morning and I only made it 4 minutes into it. My knees hurt so bad I couldn't do it today. :(

Tomorrow is another day! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
You're doing great CJ!:)

Diana, don't worry...tomorrow is another day, just like you said!:)

As for me; I have walked 30 minutes last evening. Today, I have eaten good foods and drank lots of water, too. For today, I might do some stationary bicycling...I find it hard..I don't like doing that exercise, but I won't have the chance to go for a walk.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow!:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I was doing great with eating and then Dakota wanted to go to Fuddruckers and eat. Of course I ate a wonderfully tasting hamburger. BUT being on Atkins I am not allowed to have bread. When I ordered it, I didn't even stop to think that I couldn't have it.:( Oh well, tomorrow is another day as Diana said so well. I can always start again.

As for exercise I did sit-ups on the inclined bench, but I didn't get to walk. BUT does painting a room for over 5 hours count as some sort of exercise??
That's what I was doing most of the day.

·
362 Posts
I feel like I've flopped.. after sitting all day in an area of the building with no ac and no way to circulate stagnant air I had no desire to work out tonight.. I did end up doing half of my Tae Bo...and even that reluctantly.... Friday will hopefully be better....

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
In the morning I did about 10-15 minutes of crunches, then later I did at least 20 minutes of swimming laps. Then I went and played with ayla in a park, chased her around...

That's all I've done so far and I want to do more but I'm so darn tired.

I did well with my eating, probably ate one popsicle too many though :D I could have done better with my water too :eek:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I did 2 walks outside for 2 miles each and did a 4 mile watp "super challenge" tape

1 - 7 of 7 Posts