Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't beleive July will be over tonight! I feel sort of sad in a way about it too!

Well here is my menu from today, I haven't done my exercise yet, but I will have the next three hours all alone so I can do whatever my lil ol heart desires! :) I do need to do strength training today so I'll do my FIRM Body sculpt dvd :) (it's about 50 minutes)

Breakfast: Lots of Bran flakes with milk and blackberries. (i refilled the bowl with flakes but did not add any extra milk when I did that)

Lunch: 1 Banana, Spinach salad(with celery and fat free ranch), 1 slice Whole Wheat bread w/ all natural Peanut Butter and a smidgen of marmalade.

Snack: Strawberry mousse sprinkled with 4 grain rolled oats

Snack: Cup of chili beans w/ italian stewed tomato's and peices of whole wheat bread tossed in.

Snack from going out to get dh's burgers: About 1/2 cup of pink lemonade and ONE french fry. Carl said "You can't have just one" So just to prove him wrong I DID only have one! :D I think his comment helped! :)

Dinner: Few Grapes, bowl of split pea carrot soup with 4 grain rolled oats sprinkled on top for crunch (as opposed to croutons or crackers)

I think before bed I'll also have some sherbert ice cream with a hot cereal/peaches topping. But I'll have to be good and only have an actual serving size ;)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I walked twice today, .6 miles and then 1.2 miles. My foot hurt a tiny bit, so I didn't go further.

I'm actually glad July is over, I haven't had a good month.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts