Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be doing my biking in a bit. Its a nice cool day, so it'll be easier to do. I haven't walked yet today, but will in in about 3/4 hr.

Eating going well.

Next...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
i had oatmeal for breakfast (with blueberries and dried apples and sugar)

Leftover oatmeal for lunch and about half a grilled cheese sandwhich...

I am going to be going to the fair in a bit so I'll be doing walking..

I want to do my stomach exercises tonight.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Eating is going well today. As for as exercise goes, I haven't really did any. BUT I did finish painting and redecorating my BR and I cleaned out the pool. That in itself is exercise. The back of my legs hurt so bad. I don't know what I did to them.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Going well today...........did my biking real early as it is SO hot here, CJ, I think you sent it east!! I hope the cooler weather is to follow. My other form of exercise was throwing 1000 bales of hay onto the elevator to go into the barn, I must have sweat off at least 10 lbs., no kidding!!!:D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Michelle, sounds like maybe you need to do some hamstring stretches if they are still hurting. Sounds like you got a lot done today at least! :)

My update...I didn't pig out on cotton candy at the fair like I thought i would! THe thought of all the sugar really grossed me out! I did have a small cup of dr. pepper and some sips of an Icee though. I also had my water bottle so I kept hydrated with that most of the time.

Dinner was a sandwhich (honey wheat berry bread, turkey, cheese, spinach leaves, mustard) As well as strawberry yogurt, bit of granola with a bit of watermellon.

I did good so far I haven't touched the cookies yet and they've been sitting on the counter all day!!! :)

Although I just had some rootbeer and I feel kinda sick now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts