Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from walking 30 minutes, 1.2 miles. I took it slow and my foot is not too bad. I also walked .6 miles this morning to the post office. I didn't do any biking today.

Eating is ho hummmmm. This is getting harder!!! Drinking isn't going well either.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I did pretty well with my eating today...had bran flakes, strawberries, nectarine, lots of raw veggies, peanut butter for protein and some whole wheat bread, romaine, cheese and some crackers and popsicle for snack...oops and a few marshmellows too :eek Can't remember what else I had..

I did a 40 minute Peak Fat burning workout this morning, and then I walked about an hour and a half with my neighbor tonight. It was a slow walk though since she can't walk very fast...

I plan on doing a 25 minute upper body workout and at least 5 minutes of crunches before bed.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
CJ, don't give up! I know sometimes it's not easy with food, but don't worry. Take it one meal at a time.:heartsm: I drink my water in a bottle. I drink more this way. Maybe this could help you, too? I was also wondering...I know you have a problem with your foot, but I am not aware what you have. Maybe I missed a post once. Could you tell me about your foot.:) Of coarse, unless you prefer not to...I will understand.:)

Well, I'm mostly doing exercise by walking up and down the stairs, with the laundry, the kids, etc...I did walk 2 days ago, but not yesterday. I plan on going tonight.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Please don't give up CJ. Try to keep those un healthy foods out of the house and keep plenty of the healthy ones in. You can do it CJ!! I am rooting for you!

I am doing good with the water. I think I drink more than enough. The food intake is going ok too...could be better I suppose.

As for as exercise, I haven't didn't do any yesterday. BUT of course we are remodeling and I painted a bunch. I sure hope that counts and I mowed the lawn, so all that walking has to count for something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts