Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did my biking today and walked to the post office, .6 miles. I may go for a walk tonight if it isn't raining.

Eating going better today.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Well with the gallstone bout last week I have decided that I will go off of Adkins til I see dr. (tomorrow). Now I have begun a new way of eating that so far has not caused me any pain! Mostly fresh fruits, melons and water for lunches. Today I carried 2 nectarines, grapes a slice of cheese, water and 1 diet coke in my great new lunch pail. It stayed cold all day and was just perfect to stave off hunger. I just ate a reasonable dinner. I am not back to 100% yet as far as moving too long or too fast. I am going to the dr, at 9 am in the morning tosee what he says. I hope I will be up to dance class on Friday morning, I loved that class and have been looking forward to it!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I had a good day eating wise, I did not overeat at nighttime...

I did 45 minutes of yoga and walked a little bit at night with lots of running around doing housework, during the day and chasing ayla around outside for almost an hour.

breakfast: bran flakes, orange

Lunch: 1/2 cheese sandwhich, lots of raw veggies

Early dinner: whole wheat waffle w/ a few blueberries and dollop of coolwhip, romaine salad, veggie chicken burger (plain), popsicle

Dinner: Bowl of cereal, few crackers, 1/2 a soda, whole wheat bread with p.b. and jelly, 1/2 a glass of milk and I think that was it oh and I snacked on a little of my dh's superpretzl right before bed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts