Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did 8 miles on the bike. I walked .6 miles to the post office and I also mowed the lawn.

Eating is back on track. I did not have a good Sat. in the eating department. That junk food is just so yummie, but a killer when your trying to change your eating habits.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Must Have been in the air on Saturday, 'cuz mine was pretty bad too!!

Sunday was better and today even better.

On Saturday I celebrated 30 days of being smoke free!!:yippee:

Have not got water in today, but am working on that right now.

Exercise today-one walk 2 miles outside, one mile watp tape, another mile walked running errands, did the glider and am off to do another outside walk in a little bit.

next...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I know what you mean about that junk food :eek: I thought I'd be okay with some goodies I got yesterday, but I thought wrong :eek:

Today I have been doing much better, I'm keeping busy so my mind is off of food.

I did 17 min. of my Firm workout, then I did about 4 min. of my own free weights using my heaviest dumbell...Then I took Ayla out for a jog, and that lasted 35 minutes.

I plan on trying to do some type of toning workout later on.

My food today has been:

Breakfast: 2 whole wheat eggo waffles, ICBINB, sryup and half a mango

Snack: 1 small choc. chip cookie, 1/2 a popsicle

Lunch: small servings of: Refried beans, chili relleno square, enchilada's and a large green salad.
Dessert: the other half of the popsicle

I've been drinking lots of water too since I've been really active today.

Dinner, not sure what it'll be but hopefully healthy, and hopefully I won't pig out tonight.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I have been doing well.:) I did not get weighed saterday, but plan to go to WW, tomorrow, so I'll give you an update on that!:D

I haven't been walking much this past week--I go one day on two...

I'm drinking all my water!:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm on day 1 of Atkins today. It hasn't been that bad, but I know I'll be craving sugar soon. I am heading offline in a bit to do WATP 2 miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts