1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
How are you all doing??

I am doing better today-yesterday was an eating disaster :mad:

Today is better, but am just getting my breakfast now, so hopefully I won't eat all afternoon and evening!!

Have been on walk # 1 for 2 miles and did a 2 mile watp for abs tape.

Have gotten half of the water in for the day, and most importantly still NOT smoking!!

Next...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Battling a cold or allergies here and haven't exercised in a week! Hopefully I'll get back to it tomorrow. My eating has been pretty good, and I think I lost a pound last week. I tried on some jeans at the store today - just for fun - and I can squeeze into a 10! Last summer I wore a 16! :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Doing great here--I've been doing the 2 mile WATP tapes and did them every day last week but Tuesday. This week I'm going to try the 3 mile (again LOL). My goal is to exercise 6 days this week--will probably take Sunday off.

Doing great eating wise---making great choices and no snacking. Water I am still working on.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I didn't work out yesterday (sunday) because I looked at my list on the fridge and realized I had not had one single 'rest' day in the past 7 days before that :eek: So I took a break :)

Eating...I didn't do too awesome, but I did stop when I was full.

I would call sunday a cheat day for sure, I had pancakes for lunch, and oreo's and brownie for dessert after dinner.
I did have a nice big salad with lots of veggies :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts