Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up sort of earlier than usual...
So I took Ayla out for a monring run in the jogging stroller
We went for about 30 minutes, and boy for being morning it sure was hot! She had her sunshade and water so she had it made ;)

I have guzzled at least three- four glasses of water,

Brunch was lucky charms and milk(just trying to use up an almost empty box, otherwise i'd have had something healthier) :eek:
Also had some applesauce.

I'm boiling some eggs now, so I'll have some hard boiled egg whites for lunch and some celery and carrots with fat free dip.

My next meal after that will probably be a breakfast tostada that I made a few days ago. (spinach, egg, tomato's, green chili's, sourcream and hotsauce on a grilled corn tortilla)

I'll also have a dryers whole fruit bar..maybe Lime :)

Now tell us, how are you doing today? :)
Do you have a plan of attack for your meals?
Have you gotten in some water?
Have you had any fruits or veggies yet?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and I forgot to add that I'll also be doing 30 minutes of Pilate's either when Ayla is napping, or while she's busy eating.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I did 9 miles on the bike today while watching Dr. Phil. His program today was all on losing weight. He had some excellant tips.

*Set realistic goals
*Replace old habits with new habits
*get rid of clothes that are too big as soon as they are too large for you. Don't keep them!!

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi Ladies!!
I have done fairly well today. I have been busy busy busy and so have not had time to eat all day!! LOL

Have been away from home though, so did not get all my water in-I am working on that now, but it is soon to be bed time and I don't want to get up all night, so will not get it all in today.

Still not smoking
Walked 2 miles this morning and 2.5 miles this evening and did a 2 mile watp for abs tapre right after that.

Next...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Today, was my first official day back. You know, I have to always start on a Monday. :D

I usually drink lots of pop, but today I drunk only 2 glasses. I'm trying not to deprive myself all at once. For breakfast I ate a small egg, and a small biscuit. Had no lunch. Ate a budger, and very small fries for supper.

The best thing is that I drunk a liter of water. I couldn't believe I drunk that much water. But, I stuck to it. Boy, did I want a Pepsi, so bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts