Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few days off of biking, to see if my foot would feel better, but it doesn't, so I'll be biking again today.

My eating has gone really well.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:wave:

Hi everyone!!
CJ What is wrong with your foot?? I am so sorry that it's not getting any better. {{hugs}}

I am not losing any weight, I cannot get my eating under control again since I quit smoking-and I am getting very discouraged. Not enough to start smoking again though-ROFL:crackup:

I am exercising everyday.

Today so far I have had an outdoor walk-2 miles and did a 2 mile watp w/abs.

Breakfast-1 piece homemade bread=1 cup hm yogurt w/ground flax seed

Lunch-?? salad

Dinner-???

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well some days I feel like I have lost (I have to get a new scale) and some days I feel blah........and bloated.........and FAT!!!!!

Today is one of those blah, bloated, fat days!! :lol:
I wish we all lived near each other and could start a walking club together.. We'd be with each other for comfort and support...
I still feel like i am banging my head against the wall :bang: ouch!! trying to lose weight. Seems like the harder I try the more I don't lose.. :lol:
I am so tired and experiencing lots of fatique (from depression and liver ailment) that some days I just don't feel like doing alot of exercising
Oh well get over it Vickie and get moving.......... :bang:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Arlene, where do you buy your ground flaxseed? Or do you grind it yourself? I am wanting to start buying those, keep hearing how good it is! (for the body at least) :D

Cj, I hope your foot feels better soon!

Vickie, just hang in there, and take baby steps with the exercise at first :) Don't be too hard on yourself :angel:

Well today I had a tiny breakfast since I was in a rush to go to my dr. appt.

Oh and I weighed about 114 on their scale, with all my clothes on and my heavy platform shoes :D I figure I must weigh about 110 with no clothes on then? My shoes have to weigh at least one pound each, and my jeans always weighed about 2 pounds? So this is good because at least I haven't gained weight since I threw away my scale :) But I really shouldn't pay attention to numbers anyways.

Lunch was cheese/romaine on white (need to go buy more wheat)

I did 40 minutes of yoga just now and and had two glasses of water, and at least 3 before that...

I'm about to have some of my enchilada casserole, but I made it with not much cheese, mostly other low calorie veggies. Oh, I did use olive oil to fry the tortilla's, but at least that's a healthy oil :)

I'm not sure what dinner will be, most likely a big salad with fake baco bits, and some yogurt and a sprinkle of 4 grain cereal. Popsicle for dessert too most likely.

I plan on either taking Ayla for a walk or out to the pool, so at least another 20 minutes of exercise there.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
...I've been having a little hard time these past two days, but nothing to panic about. Now that school is over, I will concentrate more on losing....:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts