Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from WW and I have lost .8 lbs! I'm so happy....I never thought I would have lost, since it has been more tough for me these past few days, with food.

I'm going to go for a walk later today.

And how about you?.....:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Congrats Lucie!!! :)

I just got done eating way too much of food that wasnt even that tasty to me :( :bang:

I had pancakes for breakfast and lunch and just now it was chow mein and half a p.b and lettuce sandwhich. Actually all day the food wasn't that tasty to me.

I haven't worked out yet, but I plan on doing cardio/weights today.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi all

WTG Lucie!!! That is great progress.

Heather-I grind my own flax seed which I purchase at the local food co-op. Price difference between pre-ground & whole seed was huge, and I already had the capability to grind the seed. Besides ground flax goes rancid very quick, so I am not too sure about buying it pre-gound for myself.

I have done well eating today-so far anyways-it's the evening that get me :bang:

It is pouring buckets here today, so no outside walks. I usually don't mind, umbrellas keep you dry, but there is not even a chance for the umbrella, it's raing that hard :( But I have done 2 mile watp w/ abs, 2 mile watp, express and the ellip. w/video today so far, so not too bad

I have drank 64 oz of water so far today.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
arlene, thanks for the info on the flax seed :) I am kicking myself because I was JUST in the health food aisle buying soy nuts and 4 grain hot cereal...and I totally forgot to check for flax seed :bang:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts