Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did 6 miles on my bike and have spent 1/2 hr. digging up another flowerbed. Back breaking excersise but does it feel good. I might pay for it later with my foot, but for now its not aching. I won't dig anymore today so I don't aggravate it.

Eating is going well.

Next...

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Exercise Bike is going well, I am up to 20 minutes at a time now...yeah!! I am going to have to start counting the miles too! My water is great........I actually miss it if I don't have enough. I drink water with my meals now, not much milk anymore. I do get my calcium in yogurt, cheese and a supplement. My eating plan is going well, there certainly have been challenges and like I said before I am proud of myself for not giving up when I make a "mistake", I am kinder to myself and at this point (like Michelle was saying) when I do have something like fries or chips or the like, I really don't feel well. I am just so glad that I jumped on board because I feel so much better and I do see a light at the end of this weight loss journey (it won't be for awhile but I know it's there)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am doing well with the water intake. I am like Heather, I now drink water with my meals. I never give it a second thought. Just seems like it is the right thing to do.

I did a mile walk and helped FIL with some fence post he was putting in the ground. I think digging counts as some exercise.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTG Heather, your doing great. I'm so very proud of you.

Michelle, yes digging counts as excersise. I just went and dug some more as well. I just get such a high from excersising. I never thought this old body would respond that way, but no matter how young or old you are, our bodies are made for excersising!!

Your both doing great, keep it up.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I haven't done anything yet for exercise but I plan on maybe walking or running tonight and maybe lifting weights. I am just waiting for my dad to show up so after he lives I'll do my workout.

Yesterday I did yoga for 45 minutes first thing in the morning...but this weekend I guess you can say is my cheat weekend. I've been eating mostly junk foods. The good thing is that I'm not eating past being full like I would have in the past when I eat bad foods.

oh and, good job girls with your water intake!!! :)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I did pretty well yesterday.
Drank all my water-YAY us!!!
And did a brisk 2.25 mile walk and a 2 mile watp w/abs tape and decluttered upstairs so a couple hundred trips up and down the stairs ;)

Eating went pretty good, still not terrific, but improving ever so slightly everyday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts