Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after lunch, I will bike 8 miles. I'm hoping the bike doesn't completely seize up before my new one gets here.

I may try a bit of walking later this evening, not far though. My foot is a bit better today so I don't want to push it, but I really do miss the walking.

What is everyone else up to?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the bearing is gone in my bike so I did 7 miles just now, buts its really hard slugging because the tension is so tight. I'm praying the bearing lasts until my new bike is here.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Oh CJ I hope your old bike holds up until your new one can be delivered!!!

Well I excercised myself almost to death today!!! ROFL. Started this morning with a two mile walk. Then I parked far away from school and walked up the hill to get to a meeting-Was a beautiful day and had some time to kill, but walking up hill in heels was not my best idea of the day!! LOL
After that I did a 3 mile watp tape then a little later did another 2 mile outdoor walk.
Then did another 2 mile walk while waiting for ds at soccer. Just finished gliding for 25 mins and then to "cool" down I did the 1 milse watp for abs.
Whew!! I am officially done today!! LOL
Water consumption is at something like 7 quarts and I still feel dry!!
Eat was so so today-not great, but not quite as bad as it has been.

Next...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow! You two are doing great!

I did my usual workout at the gym - bike/treadmill/ellip. But doing that 4 days per week isn't getting these last few pounds off. I just picked up WATP 2mile and one of the new Firm DVDs from the library, so I'll add those these week. I really need to do something to tighten up my tummy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts