Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night the kids and I walked another 2 miles and it felt so good. Even dh got out and walked a bit with ds#2 which was great. They just walked around the block but its a start for both of them.

Today I plan on doing 9 miles on my bike and seeing as we walked 4 miles yesterday, I'm upping my walking to 2.7 miles. I clocked it off with the van and I'll have dh come to see how far we've gotten after 35 minutes. That way if its a bit too far, we can get a ride home. I'm very cautious how far I walk - want to make sure I can continue walking and not be laid up with soreness.

Next...

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:wave: :wave:

Happy Monday Everyone!!-Well at least I am happy it's Monday-This past weekend was rough-I ate waaaay more than I should have, and most of the time I wasn't even hungry, just procrastinating on getting some things done that HAVE to be done by tomorrow!! :lol:

I have already been walking and am about to go again soon. I will probably only get 1 watp tape in tonight, but will get walk # 3 done while I am waiting for ds at soccer (if it doesn't rain and cancel soccer)

No water in yet-gotta get going on that.

Next...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts