Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will do 9 miles on my bike shortly after lunch and also do 1.98 miles walking tonight.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:wave: Hi everyone!!!

I am doing good today, except I did not get breakfast, and that always messes my days up it seems, so I hope to be able to continue doing well today :rolleyes:

I got my morning walk in, and am about to do a watp tape. This evening we have an open house to attend, with lots of walking, so will probably not get secong watp tape in, but do hope to get a second walk in this afternoon, before the open house.

Have to start on my water now!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi again!

I did 20 minutes on the treadmill then 15 minutes on the elliptical trainer this morning. The ellip is the BEST! I tried jogging on the treadmill (6mph) and the pounding was just killing me. I can go the same speed on the ellip and it is so smooth and gentle!

TODAY I GAVE UP CAFFEINE! I have to figure out what is causing my stomach/bowel troubles, so this is my first step. I joined the water challenge -- but no caffeine is going to be a toughie for me.
:eek:

Will post my food diary tonight.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I did my second walk and 2- 1 mile watp tapes. Then we went to open house for my dd and walked some more!! :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did my bike yesterday and then went for my walk last night, but dh ended up by having to pick me up at 1.44 miles. My knee went out and I can barely walk. I guess I won't be walking for a few days, but at least I can do my bike, so I'll up the biking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts