Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well seeing has I can't walk because of my knee going out, I plan on upping my biking. I'll bike twice today, doing 9 miles right after lunch and then do another 5 miles after supper.

I'm going to try walking to the post office which is .6 miles, but I don't want to do anymore damage to my knee. If it isn't better in a couple of days, I'll need to see my doctor. UGH!!

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
{{HUGS}} h'mamma!! I hope your knee gets better soon. Did you go to the post office?? How did that go? Does biking not bother it?? Good for you for upping the biking since walking is difficult right now.
:hugz:

I am sending you speedy healing vibes!!:hocus:

I got out and walked this morning, and then instead of doing a watp tape I did the video that came with my glider/exercise machine that I ended up buying (great deal-1/2 price!! :yippee: )

I popped the video in and was just gonna get as far as I could-(its a 30 minutes workout) Well I got all the way through it!! :clap: :clap:

Whew!!! That was quite the session!! LOL

Plan on doing my afternoon walk tonight while ds is at soccer, and will either do the glider or a 2 mile watp tape tonight.

I did not get all my water in yesterday, and I feel dehydrated today-I know it's probably all in my mind, but I am drinking alot of water today!! LOL

Eating is going according to plan.

next...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Well I've been not checking in since I got the flu, but I know I shrunk a bit due to not eating very much the last couple of days. So I'm trying to gradually work my way up so I don't shock my body with a ton of calories all at once.

So far today I had:
breakfast:
Apricot juice (half a glass and also diluted with water)
a few small pancakes with sryup and applesauce
water

lunch:
water
a couple small pancakes with sryup
mashed potato's

dinner:
(not sure what yet)
maybe: tomato soup and half a mango

oh, as for exercise...I'm not sure what to do. Lately I've just been stretching to keep in touch with my mucles. Lastnight I did just a FEW toning exercises for my glutes/hamstrings.

Today I think I might just try going on a short walk with ayla in the evening, then doing some upperbody work (mainly bicep curls) I think that's about all I can do without pushing myself too hard and maybe ending up feeling sick again...

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Arlene, thanks. I did get my walk to the post office and my knee wasn't too bad. If it stops raining later I plan on walking at least 1.5 miles. I did 9 miles on the bike after lunch and just did another 4 miles while watching Oprah.

I'm hoping its nothing serious with my knee.

WTG on the excersising your doing Arlene. Keep it up, you an encouragement to me.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Aww thanks cj!!
I am glad that you were able to walk without too much pain!!

I just got back from my evening "drowning" LOL This week everytime we have had soccer, just as we get to the field, it starts raining-they play and I walk-1.71 mile in the pouring rain-until they called the game off.

Am planning on "gliding" again a little bit and then relax!!
Got all my water in and dinner is [email protected][email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts