Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upted the biking and did 10 miles quite comfortably. I'll keep doing 10 miles for awhile now and see how it goes.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I went grocery shopping after my appointment and filled the cart with fresh veggies and fruit, came home and had a big salad with fresh fruit for dessert. Isn't is funny how much better you feel when you are eating good "clean" food, not greasy, fried, packaged stuff!! My wonderful thought for the day!;) Went for a little walk after lunch.

Way to go CJ on the 10 miles......:hurray:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heather, WTG on the walk and healthy eating. I know you can do it.

Funny, the first time I walked, I went around the block and thought someone was going to have to carry me home. Boy did I let myself get out of shape. Now its a song to walk 2 miles in a day and if my knee isn't hurting, to do it without anyone having to carry me home. :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
I went to the gym this morning. I did:
10 minute warm up on the bike
15 minute walk on the treadmill
15 minutes on the ellip machine

I used to do 30 minutes on the treadmill, but I'm slowly working my way on to the ellip - aiming to leave the treadmill behind in a month or so!

B: raisin bran, banana
L: big salad with a little cheese and low-fat kielbasa
S: BBQ pork chops, veg, lots of water

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Sounds like a yummy lunch Heather! :)
All you girls are doing awesome!

I just got back from an AWESOME jog! Awesome because I was able to keep a steady jog all the way from the stoplight to the end of the 'track home' area. It's a reallly long stretch, maybe 3/4 of a mile? I was gone a total of 40 minutes. I did walk on the rocky part up to the stoplight, and then a lot of walking mixed with jogging and lunges on the way back home.

I plan on doing some type of toning exercises later today. Focus on my glutes and abs mainly.

Breakfast: I think it was just o.j. and water and then I dashed to the market.

Lunch: 1 thin slice bread with 1 chicken patty, Raw Broccoli with some fat free ranch dressing. Water

Snack: Water with dash of lemon, one small mango, fudgiscle

Dinner: Mexican food (either we'll go out to eat or make it at home)

Snack: Spinach ?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I decided to do another 5 miles on my bike while watching Oprah this afternoon. My knee isn't much better so won't be able to go for a walk tonight.

Everyone is doing great!!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi everyone!!
I did really really bad on eating yesterday and today:bang:

I did accomplish lots of exercise today-3 2mile walks, just over 20 mins on the glider and the 1 mile watp tape, but I need to get this eating back under control!!!

I got 64 oz of water drank too!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts