Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be doing 9 miles on the bike later this morning. Still not doing any walking and really missing it.

How is everyone else doing?

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Haven't posted in a few days. I am doing pretty good. 12 minutes on the exercise bike morning and night and many, many walks. And Heather you have me addicted to those butt squeezes!! Don't tell anyone!;) :D I also am doing the tummy ones, might as well multi task while on the computer!:D

My eating has been going great......it's amazing after a couple of weeks of a good eating plan, how much better I feel and not really craving as often!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
I am just back from my run! Feeling great! ...Doing better on the eating plan..little bit of emotional eating, but trying to cope. I may go to the gym tonight to do a class or some weights.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm back from WW and I lost...............1.4 lbs!:fdance: This brings me down to 215 lbs!

I went walking yesterday, 30 minutes. I've been drinking tons of water. So much that I am visiting the bathroom alot! ;)

I'm planning to take a walk later today...

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Way to go Lucie, you are doing so well!!:smball: I know about that water thing.....I drink alot anyways but I started drinking a bit more and wow, I can't be too far from the bathroom either! I wonder when that will stop, I guess my body has to get used to it!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just got back from my run. Well it was running/walking/running/ walking..I did do some lunges in the middle of it as well.
I left the house at 9:54 and got back 10:48. I went farther than I normally do too, so that felt like an accomplishment.

I had a 'midnight snack' at 4:30 in the morning...it was really a big meal :eek: To make up for it, I just had a glass of juice when I woke up...and it's almost noon and I am just having a bowl of cereal.

I think dinner will be whole wheat spaggetti and peas.
Something for dessert, just not sure what.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Guess what? My brother bought some rollerblades and convinced me to buy some too! And we went for 30 minutes...I dove into the grass a couple of times, but I feel my hamstrings are tighter and we had fun! Best of all, it is mindless (read: fun!) exercise! AND my new boyfriend has been wanting me to buy rollerblades since we met so we can go together...and now I can surprise him when he gets back from his trip with them! OH WHAT A GREAT BUY!! (Plus they were on sale!, lol):D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
way to go! rollerblading is a GREAT workout! I used to have so much fun rollerblading with my friends :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts