Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!! :grnwave:
How are you ladies doing today??
I am doing better than yesterday (so far)!! I have already been on 2 2mile walks. I am planning on doing the 2 mile watp tape soon and will get the 1 mile in this evening. May go on another walk, but not quite sure yet. I feel like I spend all my time walking and my house is beginning to show it, so may forgo the 3rd walk today and whip this house into shape, so I don't have to face the mess tomorrow morning!! :laugh:

I have half of my minimum water drank and eating is going well.

Who's next??

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I did my 2 miles of walking this morning in the rain. I may go for another walk tonight by myself.

After lunch, I did 9 miles on my bike.

My eating is much better today also.

Next...

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Hi ladies!

~First thing this morning we walked around our 8 acres checking the fences and picking up any garbage that had blown in and got stuck in the fence.
~Walked to church and back
~exercise bike 10 minutes

Breakfast ~ oatmeal with blueberries, one percent milk
Lunch ~ Ham sandwhich loaded with veggies, homemade relish, light mayo, strawberry kiwi Crystal Lite, fruit salad ( I was STUFFED!!)
~Snack-two handfuls of popcorn that DS made, it wasn't light either, just shows how automatic that hand reaches in the popcorn bowl!!!
~Supper ~ went out for supper with family and had a chicken caesar salad, asked if they had lite/lowfat dressing and they did!! Yeah!

Water, goal reached by mid afternoon and I am still drinking it!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Awesome days ladies!!! :smball:

So far i've gotten some exercise walking around doing shopping ...

Breakfast: Leftover chow mein, fruit salad, water

Lunch: Bowl of Basic 4 cereal, Mint N Chip Ice cream

Snack: Fruit Salad, Water

Dinner: (planned) Sandwhich made with whole wheat bread (maybe a grilled cheese with pickle?) Salad and maybe some soup.

Workout: (i've got my workout gear on waiting to pop in that tape! lol) I'm going to do my Kathy Smith Stomach and thighs workout. It's a pretty long one and very effective.
Wish me luck that I can finish it all, usually I quit before it's completely over.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon Heather you can do it!!!:D :D

I ended up going for that 3rd walk and I did watp 1 mile, but have been munching a bit this evening :mad: Am here now and doing better though!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
thanks halo! Good job on that third walk! Just make sure you munch on healthy stuff and it should be no problem. Plus you are working out so much you probably really need it anyways :)

I ended up going through the whole tape, but I realized they LIED to me ROFL, it was actually *longer than the box said. (which SAID 83 minutes) 10 of that was her talking in the beginning but *still WOW long workout!
I just had to do my own thing for the very last section since they were jumping around and I wasn't wearing my shoes. (the rest of it you don't really need them) But I'm SO happy I stuck through it!

I'm eating a salad right now, just finished an apple and a few bites of dh's grilled cheese. Oh and I had 1/2 an english muffin pizza and am working on the other half. But I'm not done with my salad yet and I'm STUFFED! :)

It feels good now because my abs are tighter. I just LOVE that workout tape!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts