Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!
I feel like I have been missing my daily chats with all my friends!! The sweet sixteen party is now over and maybe I will have a little more time!! LOL

I am still smoke free, this is day 4!! WooHoo!! Of course I have been so busy, that I have not had time to really miss it yet, but am feeling stong and confident!! Physical withdrawal should now be over, so it's a struggle of mind over matter and I simple do NOT want to smoke any more!! Keep positive thoughts!!:wink:

Eating on the other hand, has not been going so well, but I need to concentrate on being smoke free for the time being, and getting the eating back under control, will come I feel sure!!

Excercising-I have been walking twice a day, but have not had or made the time to do anymore than that, so will start working out again today.

That's the update from me :)

Next...

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I just did 8 miles on my bike, but my bike is seizing up. Dh worked on it this morning and thought he had it fixed, but as soon as I did about 2 miles, it started acting up again.

On Tuesday, I'll be ordering another one. I refuse to go without one especially when I can't walk right now.

Eating continues to go well. We went out last night for supper and I did have some Pepsi (shared 1/2 bottle with dh) because I can't drink the water at the place we went to.

Water continues to be a huge problem for me. I've decided I'm going to purchase some bottled water and see how that goes. I like the taste of the water in our town, but the smell of chlorine just makes me want to gag.

Next...

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Btw Halo, I forgot to say, WTG on the smoking free 4 days. Your doing great and the eating will get back on track soon, once you get those gravings gone.

Keep it up, your doing great!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
WTG Halo, you are doing great on your non-smoking!! Keep it up, we're here cheering you on!!

CJ, glad you are ordering a new bike, how long will it take you to wear it out with all the miles you put on it!!:) I'm teasin' ya'!!

Today I don't how far I walked but in lengths it was about 40 times back and forth in our field!!! Helped DH and boys with fence. Plus this morning did 11 minutes on the exercise bike!! Woohoo...up a minute!!:laugh:

Eating has been good, it's amazing being outside and keeping busy how the meal plan is on target. When I'm in the house all day I find myself wanting to snack more.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Halo awesome job on the 4 days smoke free!
Heather, way to go with getting out of the house :)
CJ, way to go with sticking with the biking even though the one you have is getting not so great :)

So far I've had:
Breakfast: whole wheat toast,waterand ? was that it!? I guess I was so busy clipping coupons...

Snack: Turkey dog with ketchup and relish on slice of white bread(should have had wheat since i have it!)

Lunch: salad (lettuce/garbanzo's/fat free dressing) slice of bread with chili beans, one bite of a boca chik'n patty.
And I've downed a couple more glasses of water.

Exercise: I did a 22 min. Pilates for Abs, and a 25 min. Pilates for lower body. I LOVED it, it was my new kathy smith ones. She was better than denise austin, i never knew about clenching my 'bikini bottom' as she put it, while doing all the moves.

I am going to plan on making chicken enchilada's and refried beans for dinner, with another salad. I might have peas for a bedtime snack? Maybe a muffin with ICBINB too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts