Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning ladies! :)

I am determined to be better today about my food.

This morning I did a 5 min. cardio warmup, then lifted weights for 5 min. (5 pounds each)

Then I took Ayla to the pool, and I pushed her in her 'boat' while I did laps, so my legs/glutes/abs got a good workout :) I am not sure how long I did that, but I'm sure it was at LEAST 15 minutes.

I still plan on doing Pilates today, that OR my Kathy Smith Stomach and thighs workout (probably will just do the ab part)

Brunch was: half a banana, about 10 small grapes, 1 strawberry and a egg patty with ketchup. It was fried with no oil and a mix of about 4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, lots of bean sprouts, and a little chopped red onion. I also had a small bit of my dd's leftover cheese.

I will plan on lunch/snacks and dinner to be healthy.
Probably: Yogurt, p.b and applesauce and baco bits on bread, mellon, spinach/tomato on scrambled egg whites...stuff like that.

Ugh WATER! I don't think I've had enough water yet! Ok, I'm going to run off to get some :)

How are you all doing today?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'll be doing 8 miles on the bike in a bit. Food is going well, water again is another story. I'm off right now to get some water!!

Next..

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hi ladies. Well, being that my pantry, and cabinets are almost bare now (have to do some stocking up tomorrow at the grocery store :D ), I definitely haven't overate today. But, I haven't drunk any water. So, I'm gonna try to drink my liter before the day is over. But, still I haven't drunk but my 2 pops, so still doing good there.

:)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi everyone

Had a good day exercise wise!! Got lots and lots of exercise in today. 2 walks-one for 2 miles and one for 2.6 miles mostly up hill. I did a watp for abs tape 2 mile and a watp express tape 2 miles and glider w/ video

I drank 3 qts of water and am still drinking-I am thirsty today!!

Still not smoking.

eating could certainly have been healthier ;)

next...

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
No weight loss this week, but I didn't gain AND I've worked out 6 days a week for the past 2 weeks. I'm starting to see a bit of change in my body :D

I really need to work on that water thing :rolleyes: Somedays I drink a ton and others...oy!

I am proud that tonight at dinner (we took Kathryn to Chili's for her birthday), I passed up the burger in favor of the Guiltless Chicken Platter, and I resisted the chocolate cake w/hot fudge and caramel sauce for dessert. Big accomplishments for me! :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
halo475 said:
Hi everyone

Had a good day exercise wise!! Got lots and lots of exercise in today. 2 walks-one for 2 miles and one for 2.6 miles mostly up hill. I did a watp for abs tape 2 mile and a watp express tape 2 miles and glider w/ video

I drank 3 qts of water and am still drinking-I am thirsty today!!

Still not smoking.

eating could certainly have been healthier ;)

next...
wow! You go girl. That's some awesome exercising. :)Congratulations on still not smoking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts