Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished 8 miles on the bike.

Eating is going well but not the water. Seems I'm always posting the same thing "not the water".

How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi everyone
Today has been a good day so far. We have taken 3 walks. Our usual morning one and then we tried a different route this afternoon, one with a hill!! LOL

Well we liked it so much that we did it again with the kids after they got home from school. So 2 almost 3 mile walks and one 2.5 mile walk :)

I have also done the 2 mile watp w/abs.

All my water is in (in a sec-I am sucking down the last of the second bottle as I type) LOL

Still no smokiing:
2 weeks 6 days 7 hours etc etc

next...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Today has been okay, today. Day 2 of only drinking 2 pops a day, and plenty of water. I ate a biscuit, and egg this morning for breakfast. For a snack, I ate 6 Cheezit crackers, and, for supper I had a small portion of taco salad. And, I can't believe it, but I'm not hungry. I'm usually always hungry. :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
way to go you guys! :)

I haven't had a chance to get my workout in yet, but I'm hoping before bed I will. I hope to do 10 min. of jumproping type warm up, followed by 30 min. of pilates.

I did pretty good eating wise though! I was sooo busy today so really I was moving a LOT.

Like I walked with ayla to the park, went down the slide with her a bit, and climing those stairs was good for my legs...Then I took her to the pool, and I pushed her in her floaty thing while I did some swimming, I worked my legs and abs doing that. Plus all my organizing and grocery shopping and cleaning was a lot of hefty work too! :)

I guess I don't 'have' to do a workout but I won't feel like I was good to myself if I don't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts