Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the month is just whooshing right by me!
It's already into the second week!

I wanted to post my day yesterday. I've been journaling so I might as well post it here :D

I was having a recuperating (sp?) day from doing my circuit training the day before...but I did end up walking an hour and 10 minutes with my family and some neighbors :)

Here's how my day looked food wise. (I splurged too much in the evening!)

Breakfast: Some Cantalope, 1/2 a banana and about one large *slice of peach. 4 grain rolled oats in milk topped with 1 tbsp ground flax seed (small amount of the oats maybe 1/3 cup) 1 celery stalk with peanut butter, 1/2 a string cheese stick.

Snack: one celery stalk with fat free ranch and two servings of yams

Lunch: Tuna salad on toasted whole wheat, small peice of chocolate cake. 1/2 a large apple, 4oz. danimals vanilla yogurt, small peice of chocolate cake

Snack: Lettuce/black beans/ topped with salsa and one chip crumbled in; 1/2 poptart

Dinner: Some cereal, Chocolate Cake, 1/2 a poptart

Late night meal: 2 slices whole wheat bread with parkay & apple butter, Cake and half a bag of popcorn

I did not control my urges very well as you can see....so I can only hope it doesn't set me back in my progress :bang:

I hope I do better today! I'll try to remember to post it tonight and not tomorrow morning ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
well yesterday I had:

a grapefruit for breakfast
graham cracker w/peanut butter for lunch
apple for snack

chicken fingers for supper

didn't do much exercising, but i am going to work on that this month.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts