Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this month has been a pretty good month for me in the LFL program. I reached most of my goals. The two I didn't make were the miles I wanted to bike and that was because my bike began to do wonkie things and my drinking water. That did increase somewhat, but not has much as I wanted it too.

I've now been a vegetarian for 2 months, 1 week and I couldn't feel better health wise. I'm sleeping better, not near has exhausted at the end of the day and there have been a few other health benefits that I've recognized. I'm getting closer and closer to becoming vegan as I do more research into it.

The one thing that really hurt my excersising was my foot. I so wanted to be walking more but until it gets better, I've pretty much put walking on hold for now.

So overall its been a good month. Thanks Sara for starting this LFL program. Without it, I would probably have continued on the way I was. This has really helped to keep me on track.

How was everyone else's month?

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I've just recommited myself to the program, and I've lost 5 lbs. I'm hoping to lose 10 more by July 4th.

I've been working out every day too, and my water intake has increased significantly, but I still need to work on drinking more.

You're doing great CJ :D Keep up the good work!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Sheesh....now I forget what my goals were, lol! But I have been doing well...and I feel good...and in hindsight, I think focusing too much on numbers and goals was "psyching" me out so to speak. I relaxed a bit and just started listening to my body and trying not to eat for emotional reasons and make working out fun! I have never had a problem with the water intake...all I drink is water, V8 and the occasional cup of green tea and/or diet soda, so I guess I am fortunate in that way.
Best part, my plateau has broken and I am losing pounds again!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I have accomplished a great feat this month-I quit smoking on the 14th.:yippee:
I think this is one of the toughest things I have ever done!!

Eating has not been great this month-waaay too many sweets since the 14th, but I am still hoping to get that back under control in the near future.
Overall, I gained about a pound for the month of May :bang:

I have not been doing well with getting all my water in, and I usually do not have any trouble with that.

Exercising has been going great- I am getting up and getting moving everday. I am doing several bouts of exercising each and every day.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Well, it's been quite well, since I joined WW. I'm not walking as much as I wanted, but I plan to get better at it.

I also want to write my food journal, which I don't like doing, but would be very helpful.

That's it for me. Small summary, maybe it will be longer in June.:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Michelle, Audrey, Theresa and Lucie, your all doing great. Keep it up!!!

Were all getting there, one small step at a time!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Ok for the last week, I have done "Body Flex" every morning and "Walk away the Pounds" every evening. So far I haven't lost any weight, but I have noticed that my waistline is starting to become more streamlined.

Doing these exercises almost become addictive. I just can't wait to do them. Any way, I know that I really need to do them. Sitting on the couch in front of the TV all the time is definatly not good, At least now I seem to be " almost" committed to helping my situation of weight gain. Now, if the pounds will just start coming off I will be happy.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
May was not a good month for me, at all. I completely overate the entire month. That's why I am so excited about June.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Okay here's my May:

Days On Program (WW's): 28/31
--1 day under my points
--2 days over my points

Starting weight- 4/29/03 - 172 pounds
Ending weight- 5/27/03 - 167 pounds

Exercised: 14/31 *I really need to do better on the exercising, that's one of the goals I posted for June.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.