Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lhj.com/lhj/category.jht...ategory/data/HowToExercises_Gluts_LegLift.xml
This link has a video showing how to do today's challenge.

This is a move I do everyday. I do them while washing dishes, or just when I'm walking around and pause for a moment to think, they are so easy to do whenever. (assuming you aren't around a bunch of people lol)

"Directions
1) Find a sturdy chair and position it in front of you, with your hands holding the top of the chair back.

2) While standing straight, lift your right leg back behind you, keeping the leg straight. Then bring the leg back to the floor.

3) Repeat with your right leg for 10 repetitions. Then continue with your left leg.

4) After one repetition on each side, do another full set. Build to 5 reps of 10 on each leg.

Variation: To build stronger thighs, too, bend your knees slightly while doing this exercise."
(Ladies Home Journal.com)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Heather is this gonna BLAST the flab? I can't do too much right now but as soon as I can I will be right on top of it! Thanks

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it's kind of like crunches where it will tone the muscle but you still need to do the cardio to get rid of the flab. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's like that.

I find that these are great for re- shaping my buttucks so that they are nice and curved, (along with a lot of other moves which I'll be posting throughout the week) plus this move seems to strengthen the back of my thighs as well :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts