Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

I had a great workout at the gym this morning! 40 minutes total cardio including 15 minutes on the ellip.

B: Raisin Bran
L: Best Teriyaki - yum!
S: nothing

3 cups of water down so far!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'll be biking 9 miles right after lunch, then I might try a bit of walking later tonight. I walked .6 miles for the mail and my knee wasn't bad at all. Will see what its like by supper.

Next..

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
After 6 weeks of biking I decided to up the tension on my bike. I was able to do 9 miles before at 32 minues. I upted the tension today and was only able to do 8 miles at 32 minutes. I just felt it was time to push myself a bit more.

It does feel good though to have even done 8.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi everyone!!
You both are doing great!!

Well today is day one of no cigs. And so far so good, though I ate a candy bar that I bought for my dd :( but other than that I am ok

Walked this morning and will do another this evening and a tape and a mile on the glider

Have a great day!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just got back from my run. It was about 35 min. Half was walking, i did *some sprinting and the rest was jogging. Before I went I did some toning on my glutes and arms. After I stretched from the run, I did 100 jumping jacks.

I want to do either pilates or crunches tonight.

Breakfast: two bowls of cereal (i shouldn't have had the second one)

Lunch: Tator tots with ketchup, rasberry yogurt and water

[the rest is planned]
Snack: Orange

Dinner: red potato's, peas, salad, gardenburger and fat free vegetarian gravy

Snack: water and string cheese OR water and rye cracker w/ peanut butter and honey

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi everyone!:)

I had a good day on my WW program! I am now going to go for a 30 minute walk.

My pants are starting to feel a little looser...:D Yippee!!!:hurray:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
WTG everyone...I'm really impressed with everyone's dedication. I haven't been doing so well, but I am going to start my WATP tapes again. I really like doing them once I get up the energy.

Keep up the good work :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts