Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't lose anything this past week which isn't a surprise considering I got into the junk food on Sat. - UGH!!! Back on track today though.

How did everyone else do?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh well...CJ, it's tough to always eat right...right? :) I know you'll lose more! Go CJ Go!!!!

As for myself...I'm Going to get weighed friday or saterday...:)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I lost 1 1/2 pounds this week. That's pretty good, considering I had been at the beach for a week. I usually have a gain after vacation. Btw, that brings my total up to 31 pounds!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I forgot to sign in last Monday, I was away......I stayed the exact same, never lost, never gained and you know what.......I'm wasn't all emotional and oh my, where are the goodies....I knew where I had made my mistakes that week and this week has been much better. I am slowly getting it...that this is life and even our meal plans and exercise plans aren't perfect and have to be changed to fit our lifestyle whether it be that day or that month.

Everyone is doing wonderful!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That' great Belinda!:)

Well, I lost .8 lbs the last two weeks...so I guess I slowed down, but I intend on working harder at losing now that the kids are finished school and that there is less stress.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Week of June 23rd

Belinda and Lucie, great job. Keep it up.

Heather, I love that attitude. Thats the way to keep positive throughout this LFL program.

I lost a pound this week, making my total 26 lbs. I'm surprised I even lost that considering!! Hopefully this week I can over over that 30 lbs.

Great job everyone!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I haven't been weighing regularly, but stepped on the scale last night. I've lost 4 lbs. so far this month! Pretty good considering I haven't stuck to my goals, and my eating hasn't improved much either. We have cut a considerable amount of fast food out of our diet - too much $$$!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts