Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
1.2lbs....got my 10% keychain at weight watchers!! Total: 20lbs!

Next.....

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Thanks...great job to you, CJ! You are just dropping the pounds! It is so encouraging to have this cheering section, isn't it?:D

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Way to go ladies!!! Very proud of you both!!

Last week wasn't the greatest, that snacking thing crept up on me again. I still did lose 2 pounds but know it would have been more if I hadn't snacked so much!!

I am trying real hard this week to stop myself before I put something in my mouth, except for planned meals and snacks. Do I REALLY want this and am I REALLY hungry. My kids think Mom is going a little crazy........I stand in the middle of the kitchen and am talking to my food!!!!:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heather, WTG on the 2 lbs. lost. Your doing great!!!

Theresa, yes it is great to have a cheering team!!!

Heather, I watched Dr. Phil today while I biked and he was talking about losing weight. One thing he said was to make our house safe. Safe from what you ask? He said safe from junk food. If its not in the house, you won't eat it. He said, you could always get in the car and drive to the nearest store, but in all likelihood you won't. Just a thought!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi! I lost 2 1/2 pounds this week, bringing my grand total to 29 1/2 pounds lost. I'm so happy because I'd set a goal to weigh 165 before we left for the beach. We leave on Sunday, and I not only met my goal, but exceeded it by a half a pound!!!

I agree with Theresa too, it's so great to have a place where we can celebrate our accomplishments.:smball:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Well, looks like everyone had a great week!

Way to go CJ, Heather, Theresa and Belinda!:grwave:

Congratulations Theresa, on your 10% lost!:fdance:

Well, for my weigh in, I lost 2,6 lbs!!! making a grand total, so far of............................................................................
...............................................10 lbs!!!!!:fdance:

·
Registered
203 Posts
WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pblow:
I lost another pound this week. Bringing my grand total to 20 lbs. which doesn't seem like much in 5 months but this is someone who has not been able to drop a single pound in nearly six years:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts