Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to start this, I am so excited!! I lost another 3 pounds this week for a total of 9 lbs. I am lovin' this!! I am really into this losing weight now and it is a game with me......meal plan, exercise......I just need a name now for my signature line to put my weight loss.....any suggestions?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Woo hoo I'm celebrating with you Heather. WTG I know you can do it.

I have to weigh myself yet, I've been up since 6 and haven't stopped. I'll post to this thread in a bit.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hurray: :dancing: Way to go Heather! You are doing great!

I lost 1,4 lbs. last week. :D

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Loss this week 2.8lbs...total 18.8! I have finally moved off that plateau! I am remotivated and ready to drop some more FLAB!!! Great work girls....keep on moving and losing!:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok I have lost a total of 19 lbs since Dec. 30,2002!!!!!That is a HUGE step for me as I have not lost a single pound since delivering Brandon in 1996:toothy: so I am so excited.And I have actually dropped 2 pants sizes:eek:Thanks all for the support:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
You guys are doing fantastic! I am back on the weight loss wagon...I'm hoping to lose 15 by July 4th when we go on vacation.

I'm going to weigh in for the first time on Thursday. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I went to WW this morning and I lost 2 lbs!!!!!!

:dancing: :dancing:

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Great job Lucie! My weigh in is on Monday, I just know I am going to get my 10% keychain...it's been a long time coming!:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Thanks Theresa! :) You go to WW, too? That's great! I hope you get that chain! Good luck! :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Lucie, I'm so excited for you. That is totally awesome. Keep it up, your doing great!!!

Teresa - you'll get that keychain. Your doing great as well!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts