Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodmorning Ladies!
Sometimes we get so busy that we miss out on seeing and enjoying the little things in life that make it so special. That is one of the reasons that I love the daily appreciations thread so much! It makes us stop and "smell the :rose: :rose:". As I was sitting here at the computer this morning, my DH brought me a :coffee:. Now, this is no ordinary cup of coffee. This cup will rival Starbucks! You see, it's gourmet coffee! It's smooth, rich and not acidic at all. What kind is it you ask (;) )? Only the best in the world IMHO, KONA COFFEE! We savor every sip and only have it on the weekends (when we have some in stock).:)
I grew up in Kona, so it's also a link to home for me. I remember eating Kona Coffee ice cream, candies and of course drinking this heavenly brew. Our family even owned a coffee farm for awhile and I used to pick coffee beans as a child to earn money. My parents have been wonderful about either bringing or sending us Kona Coffee straight from the farms there! So...this morning as I sit and sip this ambrosia, I am reminded that life is good!!!!:angel2:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Coffee is part of the glue in our marriage. ;) Everything about coffee comforts me. There is a flavor for every mood and occasion.
Enjoy your coffee and your day. :)
I'm enjoying my coffee now too. :sun:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts