Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New story in my life, dad past away in 02, we are still doing business for his estate, its a night mare!!
Any ways, this is all in Ca. and sister and I are in Iowa, a uncle calls us today and says he got a letter from a lawyer about dad having a "limited partnership" in an apt. building in Ca., along with two of his friends, if there is more we don't know.... We know nothing about it....conversation done.

I call the realator that we worked with out there when we sold our granny's house and she did a quick little search for "limited partnership" and yes dad had this dealings, she is going to let us know more tommorrow. She said, now hold on to your seats, that they would be at least a minimum of 10 million. OK I am now hoping there is some truth into this whole thing and something good comes out of it!!!

I will let you guys know more when I find out too. I just had to share!!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
srry about your Dad, mine passed in 98', so been there too.
OMG! I hope it's right for you too. That would sure help secure your future.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Aint it funny how life just keeps happening long after a loved one passed away? When my mom passed away in 97 my dad had a hard time remembering what they 'had' together. Even now, almost 10 yrs later, we're learning of more deals and policies they had 'together' :lol:

Take it as a good sign, they dont want you to stop thinking of them and they're doing their damn hardest to keep on the front of your brain!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
that would be wonderful for you if it's accurate! hope so for you!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am sorry about your dad, I hope the money is for real. That would secure a nice future for you and your family.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Sorry to hear about the passing of your dad and as for the money, I hope it's true for you, that's a great nest egg for you and your family. :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
sorry to hear about your dad passing. huuggssss I hope it turns out for u and your family about the money.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I hope you get more good news about the money. That is an awesome amount. Fingers crossed for you :) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts