Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was really big and hard Sunday night. Fortunately by the time we got to the ER it had reduced itself. I took him to the doc Monday and have an appointment with a pediatric surgeon next Monday (8/4). Poor little guy. :(

·
27,948 Posts
Poor litle guy is right. Please give him a hug for me and let us know how things go with the surgeon. Take care Karen.:hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh Kevin, you poor little fellow! Big :hugz: for you, I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care Karen.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Poor little guy.

Just to reassure you though, our dd had 2 hernias when she was 10 months old. They did day surgery and she was walking around that night (she walked at 9 mos). Its amazing how quickly little ones recover from this type of surgery.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Poor little boy! I hope they can fix it and that he doesn't need to suffer much. Sneding lots of hugs and love to you and Kevin.:hugz: :heartsm:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Oh, poor little Kevin. I hope it doesn't bother him much. Keep us updated on the visit with the surgeon.
:hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: to you and Kevin,
Our son Josh had to have surgery for a fluid filled sack in his groin when he was 2 years old. It too was day surgery and he was up and at it within a day. They do bounce back quickly!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, ladies. It bothers me more than it does him, and dh is really upset at the thought of his little boy having anesthesia. My 10 year old had 2 surgeries before he was 18 mo old due to congenital defects. I'm just dreading the hospital and Dr. visits.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Hugs Karen and Kevin !!!!
He'll heal faster than you do I'm sure... He'll be fine Karen, don't worry too much Mom !:angel2:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Aww poor little guy. :( I hope he feels better soon!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Poor little guy! I am so sorry that he has to go through this. I will say a prayer for him. :angel2:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Sending love to Baby Kevin and Baby Kevin's Mommie too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts