Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the site has gone through some changes, and some people might have left...

I'm wondering who out there is still with us?

And also, lets share a little about us again..

What is your basic plan of attack when it comes to eating/exercise?

What if any, is your 'secret weapon' when it comes to food/exercise?

What is your most typical bad habit that you want to change?

For me, I am using the grab bag aproach to exercise. I do a little bit of everything.

Secret weapon with food is journaling it for myself, and with exercise my secret weapon is using weights. It really gives me the most results for amount of time put in.

My biggest bad habit would be putting off my workout till night time, and then staying on the couch the whole night and never doing it. I get too cozy and comfy there! So I have to remember to it as early in the day as possible. At the least I have to do it before I settle in to watch tv for the night.

Now come on, hop on this thread and check on in! :grwave:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Still here Heather!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
still here lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm still here! :)

I'm following the WW points program. My plan of attack would be to *plan* more my meals a few days in advance. When I know what I'm eating, it helps than grabing anything at the last minute...

My secret weapon is my cousin...;) she phones me every evening to go for a walk...even if I don't feel like it, I go...

My bad habit is falling for sweets...I want to try to live without eating desserts, just more fruits or *healthy desserts*

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I am still here too!!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I'm sorta still here. LOL. I haven't been doing my regular exercise like I ought, but I am trying to get back to it. The dog needs to lose weight too, so that can be my motivation for walking in the evening. ;)

Plan better meals and get regular exercise (walk daily and do yoga/other 3x weekly)

Don't have one....
I need to plan meals and cook them, not wait until we're starvig and eat out. (I don't cook as much with dh gone)

·
Registered
601 Posts
i am still here heather, slowly working on getting my LFL program intact.....

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I'm here too Heather. I am back at my regular exercise (exercise bike morning and evening and usually a short walk during the day) It is my meal plan that I have been having a hard time getting back to. When DH was on holidays in July well.........no comment and since then I have been doing much better but not what I should be.....I trudge on....:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts