Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smball: Anyone from central Louisiana?? I lived there from 1971 to 1993!! Miss home--would like to chat with someone and keep updated!!;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smball: We lived in Leesville, from 1971 to 1993. I loved it there. It was home for over 20 years, and after my divorce I just had to move. I now live in Indiana, but long for life back in Leesville!! Hope to hear from you again soon;) :cat:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
karen77 - I hope you get this!! :D I tried to pm you but I don't think you post much - that is ok!! :D Just hope you are able to get this. My dbf family lives in Leesville - all of them. I would love to chat with you about Leesville. Hope to get to talk to you soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am in Texas, but my mom lives in Alexandria --- we used to drive through Leesville on the way to visit. There were always some pretty decorations up during the holidays. My dh would stop at a little convenience store and buy a lottery ticket (this was before we got the lottery in Texas -- now he never plays!).

Homesickness is tough -- maybe you will end up back there some day!

ida

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hi never2late! :D My dbf's aunt and cousin used to live in Alexandria but they recently moved to Leesville. Like I said before it's such a small world. I didn't think anyone knew where Leesville was!! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Daphne,

So glad to hear from you! Its been a long time since I have had anyone to talk about home with. I am not on much, but maybe we can swap email address and talk sometime.

Karen:) :)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Karen77 - I am going to PM you :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts